Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Haven't tried this yet, but sounds good. Got this out of Weight Watcher cookbook. 3/4 cup=1pt or 76 calories.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Sauté zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, salt and pepper about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato and sauté 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Perfect side dish during late summer when tomatoes and squashes abound. I used four summer squashed and 2 medium tomatoes and found the cooking time was just right for our tastes. Thanks for a healthy and flavorful side dish.
Yum yum. Great basic side dish. I don't think it quite needs the 5+2 minutes. I suggest just keeping your eye on it till its cooked to your liking.