Recipe by ellie_
Recipe source: Martha Stewart LIving
Top Review by WiGal
A very nice recipe! Simple and would be better yet with summer squash combination for the colors. Appreciate that this can be made earlier and served at room temperature. Served with recipe#71373, recipe#480037, smashed red potatoes, and recipe#418002.
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 4 summer squash, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour enough oil in skillet to cover. Place over medium high heat and add 1/3 of the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/3 of zucchini and summer squashes and cook another 2 minutes or until squash is wilted and browns on the edges. Transfer to serving dish or bowl.
- Repeat two more times with the remaining squash and garlic.
- Before transferring last batch to bowl stir in vinegar and then return all the squash back to the skillet along with the oregano.
- Return all to serving dish.
- Serve while still warm or at room temperature.