Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Light and tasty salad, that no too heavy for the summer.
Make and share this Summer Squash Medley recipe from Food.com.
- Cut squash and zucchini crosswise into thick slices.
- Saute onion in a large skillet in a small amount of olive oil until translucent, drain on a paper towel.
- Add a small amount of water to the skillet andbring to a boil.
- Add zucchini and summer squash, and boil 3 to 5 minutes ot until crisp -tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and onion, and toss.
Great squash dish - fresh and tasty! I left the onions in large chunks, otherwise made as directed. The family enjoyed this tasty side dish - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010