1/1 Photo of Summer Squash Medley
Light and tasty salad, that no too heavy for the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash and zucchini crosswise into thick slices.
- 2Saute onion in a large skillet in a small amount of olive oil until translucent, drain on a paper towel.
- 3Add a small amount of water to the skillet andbring to a boil.
- 4Add zucchini and summer squash, and boil 3 to 5 minutes ot until crisp -tender.
- 6Add remaining ingredients and onion, and toss.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Squash Medley
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g