- 2 large yellow squash (summer squash)
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 small onions, minced or 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut squash and zucchini crosswise into thick slices.
- Saute onion in a large skillet in a small amount of olive oil until translucent, drain on a paper towel.
- Add a small amount of water to the skillet andbring to a boil.
- Add zucchini and summer squash, and boil 3 to 5 minutes ot until crisp -tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and onion, and toss.