2 hrs 30 mins
A very good chutney with meats, cheeses and just off the spoon. Just guessed at the amount of jars....because it is not stated in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core the squash and apples.
- 2Chop the squash and apples with the tomatoes and onions.
- 3Put this mixture into a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
- 4Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 6Pour into warm sterilized jars and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Squash Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 885.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g