Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A very good chutney with meats, cheeses and just off the spoon. Just guessed at the amount of jars....because it is not stated in the recipe.
- Peel and core the squash and apples.
- Chop the squash and apples with the tomatoes and onions.
- Put this mixture into a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into warm sterilized jars and seal.