Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I first had this last year when my MIL made it for Christmas. So good!
- 6 -7 large squash
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- Cook vegetables until tender and drain.
- Add butter, soup, sour cream and 1/2 stuffing. Fold together.
- Sprinkle the rest of the stuffing over top.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
I use this same recipe that my sister in law gave me and it is delicious! I do the same recipe for my chicken casserole,,the sour cream makes all the difference than just soup alone!