Recipe by carole in orlando
A great way to serve zucchini, and to serve vegetables to your family.
Top Review by CareyLee
This was very good. DH hates squash & he said he liked it too. The only thing I would suggest next time is to spray the casserole dish because mine stuck, but besides that it was good!
- 3 cups grated yellow squash or 3 cups zucchini
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup Bisquick
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well together.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes, slightly brown on top.
- May sprinkle with parmesan cheese before baking.
- May use dill, basil, oregano or spices of choice in mix.