Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
A great way to serve zucchini, and to serve vegetables to your family.
- 3 cups grated yellow squash or 3 cups zucchini
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grated onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup Bisquick
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients well together.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes, slightly brown on top.
- May sprinkle with parmesan cheese before baking.
- May use dill, basil, oregano or spices of choice in mix.
This was very good. DH hates squash & he said he liked it too. The only thing I would suggest next time is to spray the casserole dish because mine stuck, but besides that it was good!
carole, this casserole was yummy! I used summer squash and a mixture of cheddar and monterey jack cheese. I grated Parmesan cheese over the top, sprinkled a little basil and it turned out just right, not too dry! Thanks for sharing!
this was very good. i liked the end results and it was easy to put together, no precooking of the squash. next time i will use parmesean cheese in the casserole instead of the cheddar cheese, it was too oily and rubbery. i will make this again. i would have given 5 stars except for the oily cheese.