Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe when your garden is producing these veggies and herbs.
- 1 lb yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
Basil Butter (use 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- fresh ground pepper
- Saute squash and tomatoes in 2 tablespoons basil butter until tender, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve with extra basil butter on the side.
- To make basil butter: Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Place in a small bowl and refrigerate until solid.