1/1 Photo of Summer Squash and Carrot Casserole
A delicious, summery casserole that my mother has been making for years!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash and onion in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
- 2Combine soup and sour cream; stir in carrots.
- 3Fold in squash and onion.
- 4Combine stuffing and butter.
- 5Spread half of stuffing in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- 6Spoon squash mixture on top of stuffing.
- 7Sprinkle remaining stuffing over top.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Note: Can easily be made ahead and served later!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Squash and Carrot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 628.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g