Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet recipes see Cookingfor7s public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (chickpeas)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, beans, tomatoes, cheese and olives; stir until well blended.
- In a blender blend oil, vinegar and seasoning on high for 15 seconds.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat; cover and chill 2 hours.