Recipe by Caryn Dalton
I love finding ways to use fresh strawberries while they are in season. This is so beautiful and good, I will be sure to make this even when strawberries aren't in season. You will have a gorgeous salad in five minutes flat. No kidding!
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves, cleaned and stems removed
- 8 ounces of plain feta cheese
- 12 ounces strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of girards spinach salad dressing (or your favorite spinach-bacon salad dressing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put spinach greens in a large bowl.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top of spinach greens.
- Crumble feta cheese on top of spinach greens.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of feta cheese.
- Drizzle Girards "Spinach Salad" salad dressing (comes in a clear bottle with a gold paper band around lid) over salad.
- Do not mix, but rather try to pick up sections of the salad intact to preserve the beautiful presentation.