Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was submitted by Hira Amjad to Chef of the week for this week in the Young Times magazine. As a personal preference, I would omit the potato and use low-fat yogurt for the yogurt and try this. I'm sure it's healthy and good besides being great for the summers!
- Put the cucumber shreds in a bowl.
- Chop the boiled potato into small cubes.
- Toss in the cubes in the bowl containing the cucumber shreds.
- Mix in the tomato pieces.
- Add salt and pepper to the yogurt.
- Mix well.
- Add yogurt to the veggies.
- Serve chilled.