Recipe by gretchengr
Makes a lot and I can't come to a family function without bringing that "spaghetti salad thing".
- 8 ounces packages thin spaghetti
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large cucumber, halved,seeded,and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti by following the directions on the package; rinse and drain.
- Put spaghetti in a large bowl; add the next 5 ingredients; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, add the remaining ingredients; stir.
- Pour over the spaghetti and vegetables; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.