Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
Delicious, cool and flavorful salad perfect for picnics and outdoor lunches. A coworker brought this to the office for a pot luck and I just couldn't get enough. I had thirds.
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces Italian salad dressing (or use homemade, to taste)
- 4 ounces Catalina dressing (to taste)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced (optional)
- Boil spaghetti noodles for 8 or 9 minutes; drain; and rinse with cold water. Place noodles in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients to drained cold spaghetti, adding more or less salad dressing to taste. (Want it sweeter? Add more Catalina and less Italian dressing.).