Recipe by Everything Tasty Kitchen
This recipe is easy, delicious and the perfect party dish to serve as a dip with chips or as a side dish with burgers, fish, chicken or any grilled food. Made with all fresh ingredients, all the flavors blend together and the hint of lime and cilantro make this dip taste special. The best part is, it lasts for days in the fridge. I think this Black Bean Salsa is the perfect party dish to bring to your next barbecue or summer solstice party!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (17 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- juice of one fresh lime
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- course salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Cover and chill for several hours or over night. Season again with salt, pepper and add more lime juice as necessary.
- Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer, or this is great as a side dish with grilled foods.