Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Summer Veggies any time of year sauteed into a steamy fresh stew. An old family favorite. Super cheap and super fast!
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 -4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add onions and saute until just a little soft.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, and yellow squash and cook, stirring occasionally, until the squash is soft and the tomatoes liquefying.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and allow to melt.
- Serve, perhaps with brown rice or as a side dish.
I like this with a few cloves of garlic and I sometimes cheat with canned diced tomatoes. Nutritious and delicious.