1/1 Photo of Summer Shrimp Pasta
This pasta and shrimp dish is easy and light for a summer dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put shrimp in bowl with a splash of white wine, fresh lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Marinate for as long as possible.
- 2Cook pasta, when pasta has 2 min left of cooking, add broccoli to boiling pasta.
- 3Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add broth, tomatoes, salt, pepper, Italian seasonings and bring to a boil.
- 4Meanwhile, cook shrimp in separate skillet, reserving marinade. When shrimp are cooked take off heat and place in bowl. Put remaining marinade in same skillet and cook to boiling, add a splash of wine and add to broth/tomato mixture.
- 5When pasta is cooked toss shrimp, pasta, broccoli with tomato broth sauce. Top with parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 692.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g