Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing summer drink for tea lovers!
- 1 pint sherbet (lemon, lime, orange or your favorite-soften 3/4 of the pint of sherbet)
- 1⁄3 cup instant tea powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (not needed if the tea is sweetened)
- 3 cups milk
- lemon slices or lime slices or orange slice
- mint sprig
- Beat softened sherbet, tea and sugar with mixer or blender until smooth.
- Add cold milk.
- Beat just until foamy.
- Pour into cold glasses.
- Top with scoops of the remaining sherbet.
- Garnish with fruit slices and/or mint sprigs.
- Serve immediately.
Just delicious Laurie, we enjoyed this over the weekend! thanks hon!...Kitten:)