Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
My garden is full of wonderful herbs and veggies- this used some of them.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 vidalia onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 ounces parsley
- Heat a non stick skillet.
- Add olive oil.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, sauté 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pepper, saute until browned and liquid is gone.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper, mix well, serve.
Excellent side dish and very simple. I made this with some of my first garden veggies. Served simply with Cajun spice chicken breast and a black-eyed peas side dish. Thank you for sharing. You will be remembered always. ~Sue
Simple and fresh-tasting. I loved this combination of veggies along with the combination of herbs. I cooked my veggies until just tender - not soggy. Wonderful use of zucchini. Thanx!