1/1 Photo of Summer Sausage S’mores
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a plate, place sliced sausage; set aside.
- 2On a clean surface or serving tray, arrange crackers in two rows of twelve.
- 3Spread ½ to 1 teaspoon of mustard on half of the crackers; set aside.
- 4On a medium-hot grill, place sausage slices, grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until slices begin to curl and edges begin to brown.
- 5Turn slices and center one piece of cheese onto each sausage slice. Cover.
- 6Grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- 7Remove from grill and assemble s’mores.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Sausage S’mores
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 348.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Original Summer Sausage