Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Make and share this Summer Sausage S’mores recipe from Food.com.
- On a plate, place sliced sausage; set aside.
- On a clean surface or serving tray, arrange crackers in two rows of twelve.
- Spread ½ to 1 teaspoon of mustard on half of the crackers; set aside.
- On a medium-hot grill, place sausage slices, grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until slices begin to curl and edges begin to brown.
- Turn slices and center one piece of cheese onto each sausage slice. Cover.
- Grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from grill and assemble s’mores.
- Serve immediately.