Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Country Casseroles Cookbook. This is great for brunch or dinner. Serve with a fruit or vegetable salad on the side for a complete meal.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups summer sausage or 1 1⁄2 cups kielbasa, diced
- 1 cup cottage cheese with chives
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine eggs through garlic powder in a medium bowl; beat until combined.
- Stir in 2 cups cheddar cheese, sausage and cottage cheese.
- Pour into greased 9" pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes.