Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Similar to Vega Tapas Cafe in Metairie, LA
Make and share this Summer Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- In a one gallon container (I used an "oyster bucket") add all the ingredients, except the club soda, and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Allow the mixture to stand for a couple of hours stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, place 1/2 of the mixture in a pitcher and add 1/2 of the club soda and stir.
- Serve over ice.
- When ready, add the club soda to the remainder of the wine mixture.
- Beware, it's light and fruity, but it packs a punch!