Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice light summer pasta salad for those nights when you don't have a lot of time or desire to spend over your stove. Plus it's delicious and a great way to get those omega fats that are so good for you. Because of wheat allergies, I use quinoa pasta. This recipe would work well with any kind of pasta.
- 1. Cook the pasta according to direction son the box.
- 2. Drain the salmon and remove the bones.
- 3. Halve the grape tomatoes.
- 4. Dice the cucumber.
- 5. Toss all ingredients in a bowl with the pasta.
- 6. Salt and pepper to taste. (This is a must.).