Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite salads that I had to modify since I became more health and weight conscious. I find that Kraft Free Zesty Italian fat free dressing gives it a little more zip. 0 point value for Weight Watchers.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper (optional)
- Cut cucumber, onion and peppers into chunks and cherry tomatoes in half, put in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing (and salt and pepper if used)over vegetables. Toss lightly but throughly.
A simple but great salad. I love bell peppers so this was very much enjoyed. The italian dressing adds a tang that compliments the other flavours perfectly! Thanks!
This is a very yummy zero point food. Thanks for sharing. Amy
I really liked this salad but the other review was right, you need to really like peppers 'cause there's a lot of them in there! I know I'll be making this again and will try to find some other yummy veggies to add to it! Thanks for a great, simple summer side!