Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, light dressing that is perfect for a wedge salad, topped with sliced strawberries and almond slivers. I use this dressing year around for entertaining and always get rave reviews for it.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 pint oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced fine
- Start by dry mixing the sugar, salt, celery seed and dry mustard.
- Slowly mix in vinegar.
- Add the oil, mixing a little at a time.
- Finish off by mixing in the onion.
- Add dressing on top of any favorite salad.