Recipe by Brookelynne26
I make this with fresh veggies from the farmer's market in the summer. You can change it up by using different types of dressings. Sometims I use Greek or Balsamic instead.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 large sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- salt and pepper
- Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the vegetables.
- Core and chop the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onion and cucumber.
- Shred the basil.
- Toss the vegetables and basil in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat the veggies well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.