Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
I make this with fresh veggies from the farmer's market in the summer. You can change it up by using different types of dressings. Sometims I use Greek or Balsamic instead.
- Wash the vegetables.
- Core and chop the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onion and cucumber.
- Shred the basil.
- Toss the vegetables and basil in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with enough dressing to coat the veggies well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.