- 500 g tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, unpeeled and sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, de-seeded and diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 -200 g feta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange salad ingredients in a large bowl or platter that has been rubbed with the garlic clove.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl and beat until well blended.
- Pour the desired amount of dressing over the salad.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, toss gently and serve.