- 6 red radishes, trimmed thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, trimmed thinly sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into bite sized wedges
- 1 avocado, peeled pitted, and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 6 cups lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine radishes, scallions, tomatoes, avacado, and dill in large bowl.
- In small bowl whisk lemon juice and mustard, slowly whisk in olive oil, set aside.
- Just before serving add croutons and cheese to tomato mixture. Add oil dressing, toss lightly.
- Serve lettuce topped with tomato mixture.