Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A good choice for a hot sumer day. All the ingredients can be marinated in the vinaigrette, except the lettuce, for extra flavor. Marinate, then toss with lettuce -- very easy!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped grilled chicken breasts
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Vinaigrette: Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and seal tightly; shake to mix. Chill until serving time.
- Salad: Toss the chicken, tomatoes, lettuces, avocado, pine nuts, and cheese in a salad bowl. Add the vinaigrette and mix until coated.
- Serve immediately.