Recipe by English_Rose
This salad is easy to prepare and can be served as a main course or as part of a buffet. Make the salad a couple of hours ahead to allow the flavours to develop. Delicious when accompanied by green leaves tossed in an oil and vinegar dressing.
- 9 ounces fusilli, tricolore
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 6 scallions
- 1 (14 ounce) can borlotti beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 7 ounces feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and stir in the olive oil to prevent the pasta sticking together.
- Peel the cucumber, cut in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds, then slice into half-moons. Trim and chop the scallions into rings.
- Gently mix all the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Check the flavours and season with salt & pepper if necessary.
- Serve with Focaccia rolls.