Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing salad comes from spain.
- 3 green tomatoes, chopped (red ones are fine too)
- 2 green bell peppers, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, diced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored, diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cups rocket (spinach or any fresh greens can be substituted) or 2 cups purslane, chopped (spinach or any fresh greens can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Place tomatoes, peppers, apple, pear, onion, greens, and capers in a salad bowl.
- Make a dressing with the oil and vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss and serve.