Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
Perfect for summer gatherings, full of vegetables and flavor! So simple too! You may omit the pepperoni, or substitute with diced cooked chicken, a real crowd favorite!
- 10 ounces tri-colored pasta, cooked (rotini )
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, halved
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup small pepperoni slice
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlezesty Italian dressing, mixed with
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Mix together and chill.