Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Field Guide to Cocktails, via my favourite cocktail blog: cocktailnerd.com
Make and share this Summer Rain recipe from Food.com.
- 2 mint sprigs, plus
- 1 mint sprig (to garnish)
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 slices limes
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce pama pomegranate liqueur
- 1 dash pomegranate juice
- 1 dash club soda
- Muddle the mint, simple syrup, and lime in a mixing glass.
- Add everything except soda to the glass and shake with ice.
- Pour into a tall glass filled with ice, top with soda, and garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig.