Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so fruity! Great for that pic-nic, or for a wedding or baby shower.
- 64 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
- 32 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 32 ounces 7-Up soda, chilled
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- In large punchbowl, combine cran-raspberry juice and pineapple juice.
- Add frozen lemonade and frozen limeade.
- Stir until partially melted.
- Add 7up, stir.
- Add sherbert just before serving.
Made this for a cook-out pot luck at our house. It was scrumptious!! We had to make another bowl full, because everyone was dipping into this so fast! Very good! Thanks for the recipe, we will make it a lot!
My mom made this for my baby shower last weekend and it was very good! Not too sweet and very refreshing!
I made this for a small reception after a special church service and we went through a batch and a half in about an hour's time. We never even opened the soda bottles that were there which is very unusual for our congregation. The day after, I hosted our women's group at my house and the most requested beverage was the leftover punch. This is very flavorful without being too much like soda itself. Most punch recipes seem to be at least half ginger ale or 7-up. This seems to be more refreshing