Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great light potato salad. It goes well with the grill. I stole it from one of my bestest friends Jamee on my trip to Florida.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs russet potatoes, roughly diced
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup anaheim chili, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Roughly dice potatoes, leaving skin on.
- Place diced potatoes and eggs into pan of cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are fork tender and eggs are hard boiled.
- Combine all ingredients except mustard and mayonnaise in large bowl and roughly mash and combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Stir in mustard and mayonnaise.