Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really lovely dish i had at my nieces party. The chicken was very moist.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 coriander roots, with stems
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 3 slices fresh ginger
- 2 spring onions (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Place all ingredients except chicken in med saucepan fill with cold water and bring to boil over high heat.
- Add chicken breasts to water and stir.
- Turn off heat and cover with tight fitting lid.
- Leave to poach for 2 hours.
- Cut in thick slices.
- Arrange on a salad of ice burg lettuce, baby spinach, snow peas, broccoli florets, and asparagus spears Pour over sweet chili sauce.