Evan's Mommy's Note:
Peaches are a great addition to a summer meal - so fresh and lucious! This recipe also works great for fancy dinner parties or lunceons if served on a lettuce leaf and garnished with a sprig of mint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese and heavy cream until fluffy.
- 2Stir in mayo and lemon juice.
- 3Fold in peaches and pecans.
- 4Pour into 9x9x2 glass dish and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- 5Using warm knife, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Peach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: