Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peaches are a great addition to a summer meal - so fresh and lucious! This recipe also works great for fancy dinner parties or lunceons if served on a lettuce leaf and garnished with a sprig of mint.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches (or substitute a 30 oz. can, drained)
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Beat cream cheese and heavy cream until fluffy.
- Stir in mayo and lemon juice.
- Fold in peaches and pecans.
- Pour into 9x9x2 glass dish and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Using warm knife, cut into squares.
This was very different and very good. My kids thought it was great. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.