Recipe by TheDancingCook
Very light baked summer dessert. I've always asked for my mom to make this many times as I was growing up.
Top Review by CASNAVY
Just tried this for our dessert today! FAST, Simple ingredients and fantastic results! YUM!! I used Whole Wheat Flour and a bit less sugar (all organic) and it tasted wonderful! Everyone wanted seconds! (the only true test of a great recipe!)
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches or 1 (20 ounce) can canned peaches, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spread peaches in a well greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Blend flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, beating until a batter forms.
- Pour over peaches.
- Drizzle margarine over top of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate about 4 hours prior to serving.