Recipe by Lorac
Peachy keen and simple to make. A no cook, light and easy refrigerator dessert. Prep time does not include refrigeration times.
Top Review by love4culinary
I thought this was fabulous. The flavors were very satisfying and the texture was just perfect. I put it in pretty glass dishes and refrigerated for several hours. I garnished with a raspberry on each surrounded by small thin peach slices (kind of like a flower hehe) and then a small piece of mint on each :-) looked so pretty! Thanks for this lovely dessert. I will make this again :-)
- 1 package peaches or 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 medium ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whipped topping or 1 cup whipped cream
- of fresh mint, additional peach slices or raspberries, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Jello and water in a large mixing bowl and stir to dissolve.
- Place peaches, honey and almond extract in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Add to jello and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until the mixture is the consistency of syrup.
- Beat the mixture on high speed 5 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into stemmed wine glasses and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings if desired.