1/1 Photo of Summer Peach Mousse
Peachy keen and simple to make. A no cook, light and easy refrigerator dessert. Prep time does not include refrigeration times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Jello and water in a large mixing bowl and stir to dissolve.
- 2Place peaches, honey and almond extract in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- 3Add to jello and stir to combine.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until the mixture is the consistency of syrup.
- 5Beat the mixture on high speed 5 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- 6Gently fold in whipped topping.
- 7Spoon into stemmed wine glasses and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 8Garnish with your choice of toppings if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Peach Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: