Recipe by Sarah_Jayne
This recipe sounds fresh and healthy and an nice alternative to tomato sauce covered pasta. This recipe was first published in the July 2006 issue of BBC Good Food Magazine. You could toss some thick slices of ham into it if you wanted meat in the meal.
- 14 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 ounce mint, fresh, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the spaghetti according to pack instructions and, when you have two minutes left, throw in the peas.
- Meanwhile, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and mustard together, then season with salt, if you like and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a couple of tablespoons of cooking water and return to the pan.
- Stir the reserved cooking water, olive oil mixture and mint through the pasta. Serve.