Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very simple but tasty pasta salad! This recipe is great for a light lunch or for potluck dinners! My mom used to make this every summer in huge batches and we would eat it over several days.
- 1 lb pasta, cooked and drained (any kind)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 (10 ounce) box cherry tomatoes or 1 (10 ounce) box grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) canof sliced black olives
- 1 small red onion, cut thinly
- 3 pieces chicken, boiled until done
- Cook and drain pasta, set aside and alow to cool while prepareing the other ingredients.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half, slice red onion in thin half moons or in a medium dice, drain olives.
- When pasta is cool, add all veggies, and chicken. Add in the entire bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing. Mix well and chill. Salad will last several days in the ice box, and gets better the longer it sits!