Recipe by getoutofmygalley
I starting making this when I was in college. It came about when I was on my way to a university summer potluck and needed to whip something together quickly. The ingredients were what I had on hand, and it turned out right tasty! Now I make it for picnics, potlucks, grillouts and showers.
- 1 lb farfalle pasta (bowtie)
- 1 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 16 ounces zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup dry parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until just al dente. Drain.
- Combine pasta with cucumber, tomato, onion, and black olives.
- Add salad dressing, then add parmesan cheese and onion.
- Place in a large bowl, cover tightly, and refrigerate overnight.
- Add more cheese, if desired, and mix well before serving.