Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cool and delicious.
- 4 ounces dry penne pasta
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 4 tablespoons low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Measure 4 ounces (2 cups) of dried penne pasta and add it to boiling water; cooking it according to package directions.
- Drain it and place it in a large bowl.
- Add broccoli florets, tomato, shredded carrots, low-fat Italian dressing, and grated parmesan cheese.
- Toss it until all ingredients are mixed, and chill for 10 minutes before eating.