Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect light summer meal! My family begs for this! If you prefer vegetarian, just skip the tuna!
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium pasta shells
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch green onion
- 4 celery ribs
- 1 cucumber
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned tuna
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
- Boil pasta shells until done, drain and place in large bowl to cool. Finely chop tomato, red bell pepper, peeled cucumber, green onion and celery and add to pasta in bowl.
- Drain tuna and flake into pasta.
- Add buttermilk ranch dressing and dill to pasta and toss well.
- Chill 30 minutes to 1 hour if possible before serving.
This has a great taste, I enjoyed the buttermilk dressing instead of mayo. I do think it needs more tuna, would double next time, otherwise great recipe. Makes lots, I halved the recipe, but still have lots of leftovers.
This was really, really good!! We will definitely make this a lot this summer. Thanks!