Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Loaded with heaps of veggies, and really easy to make. You can always change the vegetables to whatever you like, we make it different every time. My husband and I adore it.
- 300 g bacon, chopped into small squares (approximate)
- penne pasta
- 150 g corn kernels
- 50 g cucumbers, chopped into small cubes
- 50 g capsicums, chopped into small pieces
- one avocado, chopped
- 1 -2 small tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- French dressing
- Add the pasta to boiling water, let cook.
- Whilst pasta is cooking, chop the cucumber, capsicum, avocado and tomato into small pieces. Place into a serving dish.
- If corn kernals are frozen, heat in microwave for 1-2 mins with a little hot water in the dish. If fresh/canned, drain and add to serving bowl as is.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces, fry with olive oil. When cooked, take out and add to chopped vegetables.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to vegetable/bacon mix.
- Drizzle with dressing (French is nicest) and serve warm.