Loaded with heaps of veggies, and really easy to make. You can always change the vegetables to whatever you like, we make it different every time. My husband and I adore it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the pasta to boiling water, let cook.
- 2Whilst pasta is cooking, chop the cucumber, capsicum, avocado and tomato into small pieces. Place into a serving dish.
- 3If corn kernals are frozen, heat in microwave for 1-2 mins with a little hot water in the dish. If fresh/canned, drain and add to serving bowl as is.
- 4Chop the bacon into small pieces, fry with olive oil. When cooked, take out and add to chopped vegetables.
- 5Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to vegetable/bacon mix.
- 6Drizzle with dressing (French is nicest) and serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Summer Pasta Dish
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.9
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.2 g