Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Orzo, spinach, and mushrooms create a simple summer meal.
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 sweet onion, chopped (vidalia)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom (Baby Bella)
- 5 cups spinach, fresh
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- In a large skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, add onion and cook over medium heat until translucent. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add seasoning, spinach, and cooked orzo to skillet with 1/2 cup white wine. Simmer until spinach has wilted and some liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with feta.