Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful summer dessert, although I am posting this in the Fall. Have had in a folder for awhile now.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 -3 teaspoons brown sugar or 2 -3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 4 cups assorted melon balls (except for watermelon)
- 3 -4 tablespoons toasted chopped cashew nuts
- Place all ingredients in food processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
- Cover; process until smooth(1-2 minutes).
- Place 3/4 cup assorted melon balls in individual dessert dishes.
- Top with 1/4 cup cream mixture.
- Garnish with nuts.
This was very easy to make, light and refreashing to end a meal. I did use watermelon, but not the cashew nuts.