Recipe by Buster's friend
Oooohhh so cool & refreshing for long hot humid afternoons when it is almost too much to turn the page... make about 12 hours before drinking or the day before to allow the flavors to marry. Gleaned from the Hartford Courant
Top Review by DebS #2
Light and refreshing! We enjoyed it along with a southwest meal on the 4th of July. I used Pinot Grigio as the wine and doubled the recipe for a group. Really pretty in the pitcher and the glass!
- 750 ml white wine (such as dry Riesling)
- 3 teaspoons Midori melon liqueur
- 2 cups watermelon, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, and stir, crushing some of the fruit with a spoon.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 12 hours or overnight to let the flavors marry before serving.
- Use within 4 days of making (like this would be a problem!).
- Serve over ice, including some of the fruit.